Ice skating trails
What better way to use the campground streets! The Ice Skating trails, with a length of 1,5 km, ranks among the five most beautiful outdoor ice skating trails in Quebec. Beautifully lighted at night, the ice trails welcome you with family and friends in magical setting enhanced with background music.
- Access to the ice skating trails is free.
- Access for school groups is $ 3,00 per person. (by reservation only)
- Please note that the path is closed when the temperature is below 25° or above 1° or if weather is not acceptable. (Please visit our Facebook for more details)
- Animals are not permited on the ice and inside heated room.
- Please note that hockey sticks are not allowed in the path.
|Ice Skating Trails Schedule|
Schedule subject to change without notice
Come have fun and slide down the slope on a mat, toboggan or tube.
Bring your family and friends to take a breath of fresh air together.
|Ice skating||$ 9|
|Tube||$ 3 / one hour|