Ice skating trails
What better way to use the campground streets! The Ice Skating trails, with a length of 1,5 km, ranks among the five most beautiful outdoor ice skating trails in Quebec. Beautifully lighted at night, the ice trails welcome you with family and friends in magical setting enhanced with background music.
- Access to the ice skating trails is free.
- Access for school groups is $ 3,00 per person. (by reservation only)
- Please note that the path is closed when the temperature is below 25° or above 1° or if weather is not acceptable. (Please visit our Facebook for more details)
- Animals are not permited on the ice and inside heated room.
- Please note that hockey sticks are not allowed in the path.
PARKING AND "CHAMPÊTRE" ROOM
The parking area for ice path users is located to the right of the Dam-en-Terre Resort entrance. Also, for additional comfort, you can put on your skates or warm up in the "Champêtre" room.
In collaboration with Sport Expert Atmosphère, skate rentals are available on site during business hours at a cost of $9.
|Ice Skating Trails Schedule|
|SUNDAY||10:00 - 4:00||Closed|
|WEDNESDAY||Closed||6:00 - 9:00|
|THURSDAY||1:00 - 4:00||6:00 - 9:00|
|FRIDAY||1:00 - 4:00||6:00 - 9:00|
|SATURDAY||10:00 - 4:00||6:00 - 9:00|
Come have fun and slide down the slope on a mat, toboggan or tube.
Tube rentals are available during business hours at the cost of $ 3 per hour.
Bring your family and friends to take a breath of fresh air together.
Snowshoe rental is available on site during business hours at a cost of $ 9.
|Ice skating||$ 9|
|Tube||$ 3 / one hour|